The Western Spindalis put in a 10-minute appearance in the rain at Evergreen Cemetary around 3PM.  I and my two birding partners saw it in the bushes and trees near the dirt pile (next to the canal), and it flew also into the huge tree nearest the dirt pile.  A nice cap to our 3-day trip which I'll post separately.

Michael Smith

Gardiner, Maine (writing from Tavares for now)