Special Thanks to Lynn and David for coming to speak to the UF
community.  They were very informative and gave me a sense of
renewal (no pun intended) on how we should choose to solve our
energy dilemna.

Forget ethanol, go electric!!!

Patrick O'Dell

On Wed Mar 28 22:28:03 EDT 2007, Brian Becker <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> All,
>
>   Apologizes for any confusion with the incorrect date.  Lynn and
> David will
> be on campus tomorrow, which is the 29th of March, 2007.
>
>  Regards,
>
> Brian
>
>      Brian Becker
>
> Ph.D. Student - Interdisciplinary Ecology
>
> School of Natural Resources and Environment
>
> Rm. 3, Bldg 182, Mowry Rd
>
> PO Box 110831
>
> University of Florida
>
> Gainesville, Fl 32611-0831
>
> Phone: 352-846-3054
>
> Fax: 352-846-2094
>
> Email: [log in to unmask]
>
>  Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society at the University
> of Florida:
>
>           http://grove.ufl.edu/~bests/

University of Florida
Student, Chemical Eng