Saturday, March 10th will be the last of the sparrow drives at Kissimmee
Prairie Preserve State Park for the winter season. We need about 10 more
volunteers for this event, which will begin at about 8:15 a.m. You may
arrive later than this time, however. Activities will conclude by 2-3
p.m. If you would like additional information please contact me as soon
as possible!

Marianne Korosy
Ph.D. Student
Conservation Biology