I posted the results of a query I did the end of last month. What I didn't
do was thank those of you who responded. I greatly appreciated your insights
into this query between the Greater and Lesser Scaup. Although I still don't
really know which it was. There were great comments for both and well it's
really too close to call. Only got 5 responses 2 for lesser and 3 for
greater.
If anyone has an interest in seeing the photos of the Scaup in question you
can do so at this address.
http://just-jan.smugmug.com/gallery/2520746#132407431

Once again Thanks to all you took the time to respond!
--
Janice Steel
Hollywood, FL

http://www.just-jan.com/