From: Florida Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Noel
Wamer
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 4:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FLBIRDS] Early Great-crested - Jax

Had a calling Great-crested this morning in the 'hood.  I suspect that
this is my earliest report from Duval County.  I presume that this was a
bird that wintered not far to the south.

No Parulas yet, but it can't be long.  Sweet gums are leafing out.

Later...
Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL

Set nomail: Click:  mailto:[log in to unmask] Type: Set floridabirds-L
nomail