From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: Early Great-crested - Jax

Noel and all,
At least a month ago I heard and briefly saw two GCF's in my backyard, (I
have had them nest there in the past).
But this was the earliest I had seen or heard them too.
No sights or sounds of them again, although my backyard birding has been cut
short by the terrible, very inconvenient, hanger-on human virus that has
been afflicting everyone in this area.
I thought at first it was a missed-ID, but someone else in this area
reported hearing one also.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.....and a "Good Day of Birding".

Pat Baker
Niceville, FL