My grandson yelled to me this morning to come quick as there was a Cooper's
Hawk carrying nesting material into one of my oaks.  With the new leaves not
yet replaced we are able to see the bird trying to get the sticks to
cooperate.  There aren't many sticks there yet.

I am happy and sad at the same time.  All the migrants that come through my
yard each season are such a joy to watch.  I think the Cooper's Hawk's
presence will keep the migrants out of my yard.

Judy

Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl