All:

Great Crested Flycatchers are fairly common winter residents in
Collier County at such places like Corkscrew Sanctuary and especially
in the Fakahatchee Strand State Park Preserve and other areas of the
Big Cypress National Preserve. One can find them here on just about
any given day in winter although they don't always vocalize. Almost
all CBCs in the area record them.

Cheers.

Vince

Vincent Lucas