Hello, All.

We are going to be in the Crystal River area next week
just to say we got out of town for a couple days. We
will be taking in the Archaeological Park to have a
little time walking about.

Other than that, there is not much planned and I have
part of the morning to do some birding. I planned on
heading down the Ft. Trail and searching for Seaside
Sparrows and to see if anything is out on the Gulf
from there.

I have never been there before and wondered if there
is anything else I should not miss. I know the
Red-cockaded Woodpecker colonies are other that way
but thought I could spend a different day finding them
closer to home.

I am looking for birds I might only be more likely to
find in that section of the state.

Thanks!

Andrew Boyle
Orlando, FL