Found an Am. Widgeon male with 3 females in the Tomoka
River (not the main intracoasta part)at the head of
the Tomoka State Park where the statue is.  A guy from
PA was with me and saw them as well.  Also believe I
had the kingbird.  Not many things in FL that have
lemony yellow bellies and gray backs.  It flew right
over the front of my car.  I was hoping it would land
but it went further back.  Couldn't find it again.  We
did find one White-winged Scoter and one Horned Grebe
but no Eared in the same area of the river as well.
And at the other place at the start of the park on
Beach Street there wasn't a duck in sight, just one
lone Loon.  Never know.  It was about 1 PM.  One of
the Great Horned Owl adults flew to one of the pine
trees, not the one with the nest, while I was sitting
at the light going north on US 1.  Also found a
gorgeous singing Carolina Chickadee on the northwest
corner of N. Yonge and Greenland (or Greenwood, which
ever it is !)

M Wilson
Ormond