Hey folks,

  I will be offering FREE workshops on digiscoping this Saturday 10 March 2007. At the annual Conservation Days in Apopka, FL. There will be two seminars given one at 10:15 AM and another at 2 PM. While I'm (obviously) partial to one brand, I will happily help any of you solve imaging problems you may have with any scope, camera, adapter woes. I am fully aware of nearly all manufacturer's digiscoping products as I give these seminars regularly all across the country as part of my job!

  I will be covering many topics related to imaging through your spotting scope in this brand neutral presentation, including: comparative analysis between imaging with small point & shoot cameras vs. standard DSLR camera systems, best bets for selecting cameras and adapters, how to best couple your camera & scope, as well as a bunch of tips on field craft that will allow you to easily take great images and have fun while your doing it.

  Following a short presentation we will move outside and work on "hands on" imaging techniques. Bring your own equipment and questions if you already have some. If you do not and just want to learn more about the biggest buzz in the optics industry. Stop by for the free information. Plus, I will gladly share my equipment.... it's part of the job! ;)

  For more information you can check the details on my birding blog on the Bird Watcher's Digest website:
  http://www.birdwatchersdigest.com/leica

  Plus you can see nearly 300 examples of wildlife images I've digiscoped plus some information on technique at my wildlife image site:
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/16435490@N00/

  You may also contact me via e-mail if you have other specific questions.

  Hope to see some of you there!

  Jeff Bouton
  Leica Sport Optics
  Port Charlotte, FL