Hi everbody:

  Tonight I did my first attempt at night photography  Eastern Screech-Owls.  Walked Brandy our Chow Chow about 11p.m. Wednesday day night in our neighborhood  I live near BoydHill Nature Preserve.  I carried along my palm pilot with the recordings of Eastern Screech-Owls and Chucks-Will-Widows to search for these two species.  I did not hear a peep out of the Chucks but found several territorial screech owls in the vicinity.  There were about four different pairs of EASOs. One of the pairs was in our front yard. They were very responsive to the recording and allowed me to get a couple of decent shots of them.  Of course I took about 44 shots just to get a couple of half way decent images.  Here is the link to view four of the images that I took:
  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/album?.dir=mail&.src=ph

  Happy birding!

  David Laliberte
  St. Pete, FL