Althoug I had a Yellow-throated Warbler through the
end of December it disappeared before 2007 and had
just reappeared at the feeder in my front yard this
AM.

Ruby-throated Hummingbird, that has overwintered, is
still present but the Yellow-bellied Sapsucker has
moved on sometime between yesterday AM and today.  No
sight of her anywhere.

Robins have decreased over the past 24 hours by 90%.
What a day, a front and a little wind makes.

M Wilson
Ormond Beach