After a couple of years of offering suet cakes and never having anything that seemed the least bit interested.  It always seem to get moldy and I would have to throw it away.
Yesterday I was thrilled to see two carolina wrens  eating it.  Gives me hope for the future.   lol
they were at it again this morning.....sure doesnt take a lot to make a birder happy does it.
Sharon Fronk
Old Town
Dixie County