Hi Everyone,

At 11:45 AM today, there was a Swallow-Tailed Kite over my house and Camp Tomahawk.  This is not a "normal" bird for my area, even tho I do have a few past sightings.
No Parulas yet.  Robin numbers have decreased significantly, and no waxwings yesterday or today.  (Didn't see any berries left on anything, either.)
Still about 20-25 Ring-necked ducks, 100 coots, and 6-7 Pied Billed Grebes at a nearby private lake.  About 20+ goldfinches feeding, but about half of my orioles have departed, leaving me with only 5 or so.  Seems like they left with all the robins, which they often do.

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville