Paul,

> Some of the text is jumbled! Can you reformat and resend.
>
> BEST,

Some have had trouble viewing the email I sent out today. I don't know where
the problem lies, so I will just send out a quick summary of the email. The
email I sent does use some html code to display tables. My Gmail and ufl
mail accounts can view this HTML email. If one want more information, they
can translate the page (http://www.solarserver.de/solarmagazin/eeg.html)
using Babelfish.

In some countries one can sell green electricity to the grid for more than
the retail price of electricity. Germany is one of these countries. Below is
a quick list of the different rates.

Typical cost of electricity in Germany is 10 Euro cents per kWh.

Solar electricity can be sold for about 45 Euro cents per kWh.

Onshore wind electricity can be sold for about +8.7 Euro cents per kWh. (+
means in addiction to typical cost of electricity)

Offshore wind electricity can be sold for about +9.1 Euro cents per kWh.

Geothermal electricity can be sold for about +9.1 Euro cents per kWh.

Biomass electricity can be sold for about +10 Euro cents per kWh.