BEST'ers,

Please come join us at the Energy Park this Thursday, April 26, at
6:30 to kick off a new era for the BEST Society.

The first order of business will be to nominate and elect a new
set of officers for the upcoming school year. If you can't attend
the meeting, but would like to nominate yourself or another member
for any of the officer positions, please send me an e-mail or give
a call at one of the numbers below before Thursday at 11:00 a.m.
All officers for the Society must be at least half-time UF
students in good academic standing for the terms in which they
serve.

Once we have next year's officers sorted out, we'll celebrate by
planting a few choice fruit trees in the Bio-energy garden. Eat
locally!

Take care,
Jason

--
Jason Evans
Ph.D. Candidate, Interdisciplinary Ecology

BioEnergy and Sustainable Technology Society
http://grove.ufl.edu/~bests/