Thanks David,

You might want to create a link to a website where we have posted
network instruments that have been used in epidemiological studies of
HIV and other STDs:

http://csde.washington.edu/pubs/Affiliates/morrisOUP/quex/

There are 8 studies collected there, and reviewed in the associated book,
Network Epidemiology.

best,
Martina

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007, David Tindall wrote:

> Quite some time ago I announced that I and Todd Malinick were working on a
> network survey instrument website.
>
> Todd finished the first phase of the site development some time ago, but I
> just got around to posting it this morning.
>

> Please visit the site at http://socialnetworks.soci.ubc.ca/SocNets/Home/
>

> We have plans to expand the site in several different ways.
>
> If you have social network instruments that you would like us to include on
> the site please send them to us, and we will try to incorporate your material
> in a future update to the site.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> David Tindall
>
> Associate Professor
> Department of Sociology
> University of British Columbia
>
> E-mail: [log in to unmask]

  Professor of Sociology and Statistics
  Director, UWCFAR Sociobehavioral and Prevention Research Core
  Box 353340
  University of Washington
  Seattle, WA 98195-3340

  Office:	(206) 685-3402