Visualyzer will do this
And there is a new version out
See http://www.mdlogix.com/visualyzer.htm

regards, rick davies

On 4/12/07, Steven Reese <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am looking for an SNA program that is able to show multiple
> connections between the same pair of nodes. I am looking for the
> functionality to either label or color each connection by its value
> (e.g. one color for phone communication, another color for email
> communication). If you are aware of any programs that support this,
> please pass them along.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Steve Reese

Rick Davies (Dr)
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Phone: (44) 01223 841367
Mobile:  (44) 07855 766 354
Skype: rickjdavies
Fax(to email): 44 (0)870 1640239
Email: [log in to unmask] (NOT [log in to unmask])
Monitoring and Evaluation NEWS at http://www.mande.co.uk
Rick on the Road at http://www.mandenews.blogspot.com
Homepage at http://www.shimbir.demon.co.uk