That is very easy in InFlow... that is exactly what I did for the
book networks from Amazon.

http://www.orgnet.com/divided.html
http://www.orgnet.com/divided2.html

But, you have Pajek...

Is there a way to cluster the nodes in Pajek and then assign
"attributes" based on selected nodes in each cluster?

Valdis