Sounds like a fair deal!!

So long as you understand that it's beta software and that many of the
coolest features are not yet publicly visible, I'll authorize invitations to
anyone who mentions SOCNET in the "how you heard about us" section of the
"Request Invitation" page which is here:
http://app.minggl.com/RequestInvite.html

Minggl is based on a very flexible internal scripting engine so as soon as
the core technology finishes beta, we'll start adding support (scripts) for
lots of other sites, as requested by our community.  Right now, Minggl only
supports MySpace and Facebook!!

Once you've installed, here are two sample pages with Minggl content:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=76
298106
On either page, if you enter the password "secret", (by clicking "View
Minggl Notes") you will see extra Minggl sections not visible to the public.

On the MySpace page, there are two hidden Minggl notes
One is called "Private Content--Only for VIP's" and the other is "My
personal religious and political BLOG"
On the Facebook page, you'll see a picture of me and a link to a Discovery
video.

Please send any suggestions, questions, or concerns to:

Regards,
Dewey