Hi all

There will be a one day social network seminar aimed at applications in
government. This is a small event in which specicic UK government departments
and related agencies have been invited (Home ofice, ministry of defence etc).
The morning will be taken up by presentations and the afternoon will be an open
forum to discuss applications and to encourage collaborations. We are
particularly interested in collaborations between academics, agencies and the
private sector. There are a few places available (15). If you would like to
attend could you please e-mail me. The date is the 27th of April ie in just 10
days time. It will be from 10.00 am to 3.00pm and will be held at the
University of East London on the docklands campus.

 http://www.uel.ac.uk/about_uel/why_uel/docklands.htm

Please could you e-mail me at [log in to unmask] Otherwise see you in corfu.

Martin Everett