I would appreciate any help in locating a case study that illustrates organizational level efforts to understand social networks and/or enhance social capital. I'm redesigning a course on Organizational Social Capital, and I am having difficulty finding a business case that takes an organizational point of view rather than an individual point of view.

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Zeynep Aksehirli