SJSU is San Jose State University (in Northern CA). They offer all online
MLIS degree program, which I am currently enrolled.  I just found out
they will be offering the online MARA program in 2008.  That is a Master
Archives and Records Administration.  Please do read and participate in the
blog to help the RM profession.  My understanding is that this is one of the
first degree programs of its kind, but it will not be an accredited
program.  I do not really understand why it will not be accredited.  Too
bad, because most, if not all, employers who offer Education Assistance
would not support an unaccredited program.