From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of bobd
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 12:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [RM] Sharepoint

I am posting this for someone who is not a listserv member.  Has anyone
implemented and/or evaluated the system that would be willing to discuss
with the person.

Thanks

Bob Dalton, CRM

Dalton Consulting

253-229-4555

I am looking for some information about the content management
capabilities of the new version of SharePoint.  I have been to
Microsoft's site, and printed a couple of documents.  I also have a few
articles I have pulled off of AIIM's website.

What are your impressions for SharePoint Server 2007?  What have you
heard about it?