Greetings!
I will be visiting Tampa (from Washington state) for a
week during a conference, and I really want to do some
birding in the evenings after the conference lets out.
I will be in Tampa from May 6 to May 11, and will be
birding mostly after 5:00PM.  I MAY be able to sneak
out during a morning or two ;)

Would anyone like to make suggestions about places
within short driving distance of Tampa where I can get
some quality birding done?  Or does anyone out there
have the time and/or inclination to go birding with me
during these times?  I'll drive !  ;)

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
I am REALLY looking forward to my first birding trip
to the state!

Guy

Guy McWethy
Renton, WA