Well, most of all these Myrtles I've had feeding have finally moved on.  Yesterday I was down to only about 10.

Warblers still trickling through;  no great numbers, but the quality is good.  Seed-eaters are many right now:  9 Indigo Buntings for the past two days (mostly males), adult male Rose-Breasted, and female Blue Grosbeak this morning.  (It has been 14 years since I've had the latter feeding in the yard.)

Bring 'em on!

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville