Added to the mix this afternoon:

Prothonotary Warbler - male and female at waterfall

Hooded W. - ditto (female)

Swainson's Thrush - never made it to the waterfall, but close by.  Swainson's are a very common fall migrant here in ne FL, but not so much in the spring.  In fact, this is only the 3rd spring sighting I have ever had (1984, 1997), and I think it is also an early spring date for Duval County.

I also have 3-4 catbirds hanging around the yard, and have figured I still have about 15-20 Myrtles, with about 5 being gorgeous males.  This, too, is most unusual this late in the "winter" season.

No kinglets the past two days, but still heard waxwings this afternoon.
Very few Parula Warblers.  By now there should be quite a few singing all day long.  Perhaps the summer ones just haven't arrived yet (?).

Julie Cocke
Jacksonville