Apologies for the late post.  We spent the bulk of yesterday at SGI State
Park with steady, but not spectacular results with a total of 68 species.
We missed a reported Sandwich Tern and Blue-winged Warbler.  Birds of
various interests:

Green Heron
Bald Eagle
Merlin
Peregrine
Least Tern
Gull-billed Terns (seen while driving the bridge to the island)
Yellow-billed Cuckoo (lots)
Chimney Swift
RT Hummingbird
Red-headed Woodpecker
Great-crested Flycatcher
Eastern Kingbird
Gray Kingbird (on the powerlines just before the park entrance)
White-eyed Vireo
Yellow-throated Vireo
House Wren
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Hermit Thrush
Catbirds
Tennessee Warbler
Cape Mays
Pines
Palms
Blackpolls
Black-and-white
Redstarts (males and one female)
Common Yellowthroat
Hooded
Summer Tanagers
Scarlet Tanagers
Rose-breasted  Grosbeaks
Blue Grosbeaks
Indigo Buntings (including one deceased)
Brown-headed Cowbirds (approx. one dozen)
Orchard Orioles (dozen or so)
Baltimore Orioles

Michael Hartley
Tallahassee, FL