I received the sad news today from Earl Colborn that Eleanor Colborn has
died.  I am forwarding the entire message as follows:

"I am shattered to report that Ele died early yesterday afternoon of head
injuries. The family has decided to defer a memorial service for some time
when we will celebrate Ele's contributions to so many communities.

Details, as well as information where contributions in her memory may be
sent, will be forthcoming.

"Our entire family appreciates the expressions of concern and support we
have already received. For now, we request our privacy."

Over the years Ele has forwarded many messages of her sightings, and that is
what makes our world go around, interested people who will take the time to
share with others.

For all of you, I send our condolences to Earl and the family.  We will miss
her.

Barbara Passmore

For FLORIDABIRDS-L