Migrant activity has come to a standstill with the brisk South by Southwest
winds but we did see a Peregrine Falcon and a pair of Worm-eating Warblers
from  our 4th floor deck in NE St. Petersburg tonight. Do Bank Swallows breed in
this  area. We've had almost nightly sightings for over 2 weeks and I can't
imagine  it's a different bird every time.

Thanks!

Don Margeson,  VP of sales
Donlo Communications, Inc.

439  Tennessee Ave. NE