For those who are interested, I uploaded photos of the Black Noddy
reported from the Dry Tortugas here (taken on 4/20/07):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/odephoto/474161593/in/set-72157600136764013/

other bird pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/odephoto/sets/72157600136764013/

Camping was great, and I'd highly recommend it.  Then again, I think
rats are cute.  By the third day it was a little depressing to find some
of those warblers and swallows that seemed so full of life the day
before were lying dead.  Best of luck to the ones that left!

Below is my Tortugas list from 4/20-22/07, all seen from Garden Key:
Masked Booby
Brown Booby
Northern Gannet - on trip back
Brown Pelican
Double-crested Cormorant
Magnificent Frigatebird
Cattle Egret
Green Heron
Black-crowned Night-Heron
Turkey Vulture
Green-winged Teal
Osprey
Northern Harrier
Sharp-shinned Hawk
American Kestrel
Merlin
Peregrine Falcon
Sora
Purple Gallinule
Semipalmated Plover
Willet
Spotted Sandpiper
Whimbrel
Laughing Gull
Herring Gull
Royal Tern
Sandwich Tern
Sooty Tern
Brown Noddy
Black Noddy
Eurasian Collared-Dove
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Short-eared Owl
Common Nighthawk
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
Belted Kingfisher
Eastern Wood-Pewee
Eastern Kingbird
White-eyed Vireo
Blue-headed Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
Purple Martin
Northern Rough-winged Swallow
Barn Swallow
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Gray-cheeked Thrush
Swainson's Thrush
Wood Thrush
Gray Catbird
Brown Thrasher
Northern Parula
Yellow Warbler
Chestnut-sided Warbler
Magnolia Warbler
Cape May Warbler
Black-throated Blue Warbler
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Prairie Warbler
Palm Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Black-and-white Warbler
American Redstart
Prothonotary Warbler
Worm-eating Warbler
Ovenbird
Northern Waterthrush
Kentucky Warbler
Common Yellowthroat
Hooded Warbler
Scarlet Tanager
Savannah Sparrow
Swamp Sparrow
Blue Grosbeak
Indigo Bunting
Bobolink
Orchard Oriole
Baltimore Oriole

of course there were other good birds reported on Garden Key that I
missed (ie. Painted Bunting, Dickcissel, Chuck) and other good birds
before and after our visit, but it was still a great trip.  Went looking
for Antillean Nighthawk at the Key West airport on the nights of 4/22
and 4/23, but got skunked.  Both nights I had brief looks at single
silent Nighthawks and heard a very vocal Chuck-wills-widow.  While
driving back to Miami on 4/24, I found a cooperative Black-whiskered
Vireo at Bahia Honda.  A nice way to end the brief visit to the sunny keys.

Cheers!
-Steve Collins
Towson, MD