Hi All,
    On April 14th, while walking the Oak Trail at Dunedin Hammock City
Park watching a spectacular, male Hooded Warbler, I apparently lost my
hat. Now to me this is not just any hat. I purchased it in Truro, Nova
Scotia while on a birding trip with our Audubon chapter so it has a
good deal of sentimental value. It's olive drab with a full brim,
floppy and with a draw string to secure it. It has 8 or 10 pins from
various NWR's, birding festivals, etc. And no, it does not have my name
in it. If anyone finds the hat, please drop me a line and I'll forward
a post paid envelope to secure its return. Many Thanks!

David Hartgrove
Conservation Chair,
Halifax River Audubon