  Subject:  Re:  PUGA (Purple Gallinule)

  Hi All:

  Thank-you Wilf for the post on this bird.  After seeing the post about the Purple Gallinule at Walshingham Park in Largo, early this afternoon I decided to run up to the park to try to find the bird.   I found the bird within a few minutes of arriving there. At times the bird would come out into full view most of the time it remained hidden in the lily & aquatic vegetation.

  Most of the pix I took were a bit washed-out.   Only problem was that after I got back home I realized that I had the camera set to “Macro” (a few days ago I was playing with close-up images of flowers and forgot to reset it).  I did manage to salvage a few of the images that I have posted here.

  Here are the links to my pix of this bird:

  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=e605re2&.dnm=3409re2.jpg&.src=ph
  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/e605re2&.dnm=815cre2.jpg&.src=ph
  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/e605re2&.dnm=44d8re2.jpg&.src=ph
  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=e605re2&.dnm=7577re2.jpg&.src=ph