Hi, Florida birder

  I am Ed from Utah.
  I have been enjoying your postings for almost 1 year now.

  My girlfriend and I will be visiting Florida for the first time May 5-14th.

  We will be going as far north as Saint Sebastian Inlet down to the tortugas sticking mainly to the coast. Doing one quick stop at Kissimmee Preserve.  We are using "A Birder's Guide to Florida" and stoping at quite a few state parks.
  Some of our target birds are: Crested Caracara, Florida Scrub Jay, Brown-headed Nutchatch, Smooth-billed ani, Skimmer, plovers and Turnstones if they still around, Short-tailed Hawk, Rails, Mangrove Cuckoo, Eastern Screech owl, Cave Swallow ( Homestead )and exotics.
  Any good stops for those in or close to my route would be greatly appreciated.

  Thank you very much
  Good Birding

Edson Leite
801-560-8197