  Subject:  Re:  Ft. DeSoto birding on 042207 with pix

  FL birders:

  I am posting links to the images of the birdpix I took at Ft. DeSoto yesterday, Sunday.  Also I am including the recap of the outing to Ft. DeSoto.

  BAOR   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=a06bre2&.dnm=84b0re2.jpg&.src=ph
  BAOR   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=7309re2.jpg&.src=ph
  GCTH   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=1085re2.jpg&.src=ph
  GCTH   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=2d41re2.jpg&.src=ph
  KEWA  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=bc02re2.jpg&.src=ph
  KEWA  http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=708are2.jpg&.src=ph
  GRCB   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=a06bre2&.dnm=bcc8re2.jpg&.src=ph
  INBU     http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=a06bre2&.dnm=6114re2.jpg&.src=ph
  RBGB   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=7270re2.jpg&.src=ph
  RBGB   http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=f97ere2.jpg&.src=ph
  SCTA    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=90d7re2.jpg&.src=ph
    SUTA    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dllaliberte/detail?.dir=/a06bre2&.dnm=4c11re2.jpg&.src=ph

  Ft. DeSoto; 042207; 0900-1200; Weather: Clear, sunny, breeze out of E-SE, temp-mid early to mid 70s; Observers: David Laliberte, Mark Baserap  plus many other birders

  We observed the following birds at Ft. Desoto morning Sunday morning.
  Semipalmated Plover, Least Sandpiper, Laughing Gull, Morning Dove, Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Red-bellied Woodpecker, White-eyed Vireo, Gray-cheeked Thrush, Wood Thrush, Catbird, Northern Mockingbird, Blue-winged Warbler, Black-and-white Warbler, Prairie Warbler, Chestnut-sided Warbler, Palm Warbler, Black-poll Warbler, Black-throated Blue Warbler, Northern Parula, Kentucky Warbler, Hooded Warbler, Ovenbird, American Redstart, Scarlet Tanager, Summer Tanager, Osprey, Brown Pelican, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Indigo Bunting, Baltimore Oriole, Orchard Oriole

  Happy birding!

  David Lalibere
   St. Pete, FL