With some of the Caribbean vagrants that have been popping up in south Florida lately, I wonder if someone could share some recommendations of a good field guide.  I recently visited Ft Zachary Taylor and wanted to see look up a picture of the Loggerheaded Kingbird, but it wasn't pictured in either of the North American field guides I had (not surprisingly).

Cheers,

Bruce Christensen
Gainesville, FL