Bob and I joined about ten other birders this morning and failed to find the WHITE-WINGED TERN at TopS'l Beach State Preserve. We left the area at 11:38 a.m. We also checked the sewage treatment ponds and facilities in Ft. Walton and the ponds at SandDestin and found nothing of note.
It is my understanding that a number of other birders would be arriving there to look for it in the afternoon today.

Lucy and Bob Duncan
Gulf Breeze
South of Pensacola Bay