Hi Bird buds,

I just got a new BYB today. Watched one very hungry and lonely Hooded
Warbler, I kept going back to see if he had any friends with him but none
showed.

Is it just me, or are the Mocking Birds VERY loud this spring? I want to
yell "shut-up" but I don't think it would do any good, besides early in the
morning it's kind of nice to wake up to their songs, as confusing as they
are.

Pat Baker

Niceville, Fl.