Rex

My family and I camped at Paynes a couple of weeks ago and the gators were
crazy then.  There were also lots of eagles and ospreys because of the
pools of fish.
Did get a video of the gators and started a podcast for our schools...not
quite finished, but if anyone what's to take a peek (caution graphic)
this is a large file  ~23mb so it may take a while to download

http://www.suwannee.k12.fl.us/~david/podcast

David Dees
Director of Information Technology
Suwannee County Schools