I was helping to set nets fast and furious as birds
were flying across the paths right at dawn. We missed
a few.

Chucks were calling everywhere as I arrived at 6 AM.
One was within a few parking spaces from me and I
could make out it flying from branch to branch befroe
dawn between calls.

We had a great start to the day with bags coming in
from 7-8 AM and things dropped off from there. Total
ended up at 40 birds, which is great for this area at
this time of year.

Birds banded:

Iindigo Bunting(recaptured from a bit ago)
Black-Throated Blue Warbler male
Blackpoll Warbler female
Common Yellow-throat (many, all male)
Grey Catbird (many, adult and first hatch-year)
Northern Cardinal (many, from hatch-year to adult)
Northern Parula (2)
Titmice (2)
Ovenbird (many)
Northern Waterthrush (2)