Hi all,
I apologize if this is off list, and welcome info on a more appropriate
venue.

I'm trying to learn Pajek (from "Exploratory Social Network Analysis
with Pajek.") One of the exercises asks that we manupulate
Layout>Energy>Fruchterman Reingold>Factor.

This option has no effect on the drawing, at least on my two WinXP
machines. This is the case with both Pajek V.1.8 and V. 1.9. "Redraw" has
no effect, either. But the other layout commands seem to work OK.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
--Larry

Lawrence E. Raffalovich
Associate Professor

Department of Sociology               e-mail: [log in to unmask]
University at Albany
State University of New York          Voice: (518) 442-4456
1400 Washington Ave.                  Fax:   (518) 442-4936
Albany, NY 12222