---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:00:01 -0400

Subject: Contributor needed: ELIS
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:03:16 -0700

As a member of the advisory board for the Encyclopedia of Library and
Information Sciences, I have been asked by the editors (Profs. Marcia
Bates and Mary Niles Maack of my home Department of Information
Studies at UCLA) to recruit prospective contributors on the topic of:

*social networks and information transfer*

If you are interested in contributing a state-of-the-art essay on this
topic, please do contact me at llievrou [at] ucla [dot] edu.  The
Encyclopedia is going to be a comprehensive collection on all things
related to information and information technology, so if you'd like
more background let me know.

cheers       Leah Lievrouw