Folks,
I've been basically maintaining the Wikipedia site for:
"International Network for Social Network Analysis"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INSNA

and for "Social Network"

I've run out of steam. If you could update it, that would be great.
(Someone added a ref. to Mark Newman's interesting paper today -- thx.)

Anyway can edit (and undo) a Wikipedia article.

If you need advice, I'll give it to the limited sense I can (I don't know
HTML).

Important: Please don't put links to Social Networking sites (like
MySpace, Visible Path, etc.) on the Social Network article. (There's a
prohibitory note on the article which some folks ignore.) They will be
removed very quickly. Instead, put it on the article "social networking".
But if your site was founded yesterday, someone will check with Google and
probably delete it.

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
            For fun -- updating songs, movies and history:
            http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
            Elvis wouldn't be singing Return to Sender now