Vijaya:

Valente, T. W., Hoffman, B. R., Ritt-Olson, A., Lichtman, K., & Johnson,
C. A. (2003).  The effects of a social network method for group
assignment strategies on peer led tobacco prevention programs in
schools.  American Journal of Public Health, 93, 1837-1843.

Valente, T.W., Unger, J., Ritt-Olson, A., Cen, S. Y. & Johnson, A. C.
(2006).  The interaction of curriculum and implementation method on 1
year smoking outcomes.  Health Education Research: Theory & Practice,
21, 315-324.

-Tom

Venkataramani, Vijaya wrote:

>Dear Netters
>
>I am new to the area of social networks. I was wondering if some of you could point me to any studies that have experimentally manipulated social relationships? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>thanks a lot
>Vijaya
>
>Vijaya Venkataramani
>OBHR | Krannert School of Management
>Purdue University

Evaluating Health Promotion Programs (Oxford U. Press):
http://www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0195141768.html

My personal webpage:
http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/

The Empirical Networks Project