Hello folks,

I'll be attending the conference & workshop next week and am looking to
share a room in the student housing at the YMCA. I arrive Saturday the 19th,
and depart Staurday the 26th. Any other (female) students interested in a
room share, please let me know. I presently have a single reserved.

Thanks!

 - Jennifer

---
Jennifer Kurkoski
Ph.D. Candidate, Organizational Behavior
Haas School of Business
University of California, Berkeley
http://faculty.haas.berkeley.edu/kurkoski