Dear list,

I'm looking for any experience with creating (social) networks from
online forums. Any material on that subject would be most welcome.

The main problem is that the definition of a tie is quite problematic in
such cases, as the forum in question does not allow people to reply to
posts, just add posts to a thread. They can cite posts, but this happens
quite rarely.

So if anyone have any experience whit this, I would be very grateful for
you help.

Best regards,
Ales Ziberna