Hello Everyone,

We are grateful to all those who answered our call for papers for making
the qualitative social network sessions at Corfu a success. We are
thankful to Bill Richards and Moses Boudourides for giving us the
opportunity to organize. We are also grateful to all those who attended
the sessions. To the few that answered the call for papers but were not
able to come to Corfu, we are sorry that we did not get to meet you and
hear about your research but we hope to see you next time.

best,

Silvia Dominguez
Betina Hollstein