Hi Liz,
I use Atlas-ti for coding narration (interviews transcription, etc.)
particularly for names generation. Atlas-ti have a function to "grabb"
network of codes (names) like a dummy diagram software but without SNA
measures. After name generation-coding, I transfer list of
codes-citations (report generation features of Atlas-ti than I convert
in table) in two visualization softwares : in MindManager (each name
with theirs narration extracts) and in NetMiner (or other SNA analyser).
Mind Manager help me to construct qualitative analysis of network (but
limited) and NetMiner for SNA measures (quantitative).

I don't know software integrating all that... the analyst need to have
competence on many softwares and to make him-herself the integration...
For me, Atlas-ti is more flexible and intuitive than Nudist-InVivo.
Atlas-ti can also help to coding multimedia artefacts (photo, sound,
film,etc).

For me, Mind Manager (www.mindjet.com) is the most user-friendly
software. I use it since 1995 in every activities of my life (work,
study, research, personnal, etc.).  For qualitative network analysis
MindManager is the better because reflexive. I work also with Compendium
(www.compendiuminstitute.org) using embedded data base (data
persistence) but Compendium don't have SNA measuring features.... My
future researchs will certainly including enhancement adding SNA
measuring for those softwares.

Regards, and apologize my poor english.

Diane Mercier, Ph. D.
Docteure en sciences de l'information