I'm studying communication dynamics in social networks as part of a greater study which concerns cross media behavior of networks in relation to permissive marketing and group empowerment. Can anyone help me on issues of visualization of communication dynamics in social networks?

Kees Winkel

Kees Winkel | Docent (Lecturer) | Instituut voor communicatie (Institute for communication) | [log in to unmask] | www.hu.nl | Hogeschool Utrecht (University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, The Netherlands) | Faculteit Communicatie en Journalistiek | Padualaan 99 | Kamer (room) 2B130 | Postbus 8611 - 3503 RP Utrecht, The Netherlands | T. +31 (0) 30 219 32 03 | F. +31 (0) 30  219 30 30 | M. +31 (0) 6 27 836 834